Ebola Action Center
Ebola Outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
The 8 May outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo has brought together laboratorians and clinicians from around the world to support the ongoing crisis. The resources below will help you stay informed of the situation and provide a way to get involved.
Take a look at the most up-to-date information on the Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. (Source: WHO)
2018-2019 Ebola outbreak situation
- 2018 Democratic Republic of the Congo, Bikoro (Source: CDC)
- Current Outbreaks (Source: CDC)
- WHO supports Ebola vaccination of high risk populations in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Source: WHO)
- MMWR Ebola Reports (Source: CDC)
Latest Outbreak News
- Ebola outbreak news (Source: CDC)
- Travel Notice: Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo (Source: CDC)
ASLM supports Africa CDC in containing the epidemic in the Democratic Republic of Congo. ASLM is providing Africa CDC with credentials of Ebola experts to recruit for help on the ground as the containment continues.
Join the effort and provide your laboratory expertise
In support of Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) efforts to contain the outbreak and meet the potential need for laboratory professionals on the ground, ASLM has issued a general call for laboratory professionals who are ready to deploy to DRC. Interested individuals should respond by following the link below and uploading a resume or CV.